How to browse the Web on AOL Desktop Gold
It is quite widely known that there are many things that can be accessed via AOL Desktop Gold and browser is one of them. With speed, reliability, and technology, AOL Desktop Gold is the perfect browser for every user. It allows you to find and view websites on the internet. It also uses the technology of AOL Shield Pro so that the users can enjoy fast and efficient web browsing experience. You must update AOL Desktop Gold for better access.
In this blog, there are multiple choices that you can try when you browse the web. You can watch your favorite movie or video, listen to music, read the news and stay updated with this software.
Searching and browsing the web –
- First of all, launch AOL Desktop Gold
- Sign in with your username and password
- Click the search icon that is visible at the upper right corner of your screen
- Type a keyword in the search field that you want to search for
- Click on the icon that looks like a magnifying glass icon
Using tabbed browsing
This option allows you to keep multiple web pages open in separate tabs while using a single browser window. You can even switch back and forth between the websites.
- To open a tab, click the search icon in the software
- Click on the + icon to open a new tab
- To close the tab, click on x icon
If you don’t want to be distracted by many things at the same time then you can turn off the tabbed browsing. Here is how to do so –
- Click on the settings icon in the AOL Desktop Gold
- Click browser from the menu
- Select tabs > in a new window
- Close the settings
It must be noted here that the browser works best when you install AOL Desktop Gold latest version. Also, you can clear your browsing history named as footprints from the security tab under the browser settings. The process is easy and you will not come across any hassle.
READ MORE:- reinstall AOL Gold after updating Windows 10