AOL always remain in the news and most of the time related to some changes in business strategies. It has millions of users across the world especially in U.S.A. and Europe. Recently there was a big change when it was taken over by Verizon but they kept intact the AOL Email services. Verizon moved their all email customers towards AOL server as the services of AOL Email is quite safe and secure. Now the point is that how Verizon email customers can utilize the AOL Email services. Well, they have not to worry as we are providing a solution for them where the users have to make some changes in their Email settings and after that, they can utilize even AOL Email services. The users have to follow the instructions very carefully and if they face any error in following the instructions then they can ask for assistance through AOL Technical Support Phone Number
The users can learn how to update their settings in the email client that they use.
IMPORTANT: the users are required to utilize the instructions here only if they are using any third party email services with the settings of POP3 to send and receive their Verizon mail account before migration of their account to AOL.
POP3 is simply a protocol or method which can be used to access email on smartphones.
POP3 can be utilized for downloading the user’s email messages from any server to a desktop computer or any other device, after that it deletes it from the main server. In another words after downloading the emails the device where the emails have been downloaded is single copy of those emails.
The users are required to follow the steps below which we are mentioning after the migration of their Verizon.net email to AOL Mail to update the password settings.
We are providing the instruction for setting up for Mac into outlook settings.
Mac (Apple) Mail 10
- In the beginning the users have to launch Mac Mail.
- I the next step the users have to select Mail which can be found in the top-left corner of the screen and after that they have to click on
- The users have to now click on the Accounts tab and then click on their Verizon account which is on the left side.
- After that the users are required to click on the Server Settings
- In this step the users have to type in their new password in the Password
- After that the users can click on Save optionwhich can be find in the bottom-right corner of the window.
- After the previous step the users have to click on the Account Information
- Now the users have to make it sure that they had not checked the box which is next to Remove copy from server after retrieving a message.
- Now the users are required to simply exit from the remaining windows.
- That’s the final step where the users have to just send a test email to themselves to ensure the settings are correct and their email arrives successfully in their inbox.
According to the above description the users are required to strictly follow the same steps to resolve their issue and while following the steps if they face technical glitches then they one more option to resolve the issue through AOL mail Customer service where our technical experts will assist them in resolving the issue within a short span of time. The users can contact 24×7 to our tech support system to resolve their any kind of technical queries.