AOL is one of the top emails which has amazing features but it doesn’t charge for its service. Because it is web-based email service, therefore, users can access their email account from anywhere they want. If any user of AOL email wants to configure its setting to send or receive email manually, then follow simple instructions given here. If you stuck with any issue then just dial AOL email customer care number and take help of technical support team.
How to set up AOL email in Windows 10 Mail app?
To set up AOL email in Windows 10 add its account to Mail and Calendar app. It may possible that you already use Hotmail or Outlook email at Microsoft account but you can add new email account at here.
How to add a new email address?
- Start your email app for windows by choosing Mail.
- If you never open the mail app before then you will find a “Welcome page.” Now click to select “Add account” and start.
Ifyou use this mail app then select the setting which is located at bottom of the left navigation pane. In setting click to “Manage account.”
- Click and select Add account.
- Scroll down below.
- Here you will find the option of account type.
- Select any one type of account which you want to add.
- Now you need to enter all information about your account like username password, account name and click to “Sign in”.
- This account name will appear in the left pane of Mail for Windows 10 and Manage accounts pane.
- Enter to complete the process or click to “Done.”
- Now your email data will start to synchronize and start your AOL email at Window 10 Mail app
If you complete the instruction and successfully configure AOL email to Windows 10 Mail app then its good but due to any issue you face trouble and failed. Don’t worry just dial AOL Customer Care Phone Number 24 × 7. Experts of tech support provide their service always.