Well, it’s really a frustrating situation for every user as their AOL account is hacked. Apart from this error there are some more queries which occurs in front of the users such as :-I need to delete my aol account it has been hacked, How To Delete A Hacked Aol Account, How to Delete Hacked AOL Email Account , How can I fix a hacked AOL account ,What can I do if my AOL account was hacked, What Should I Do If My AOL Account Was Hacked etc.
The thing which the users are required to do is to reset the password for their account for the safety purpose. The users can remove the single username form it. Before deleting a paid-up account they must have to convert it to a free account and then they have to remove the free account and if they are about to remove a free account then they will lose their all the information permanently and they can’t even access the account furthermore. We are providing a solution for the users and in any case, users failed to do so then they can reach out us through AOL Email tech support number +1-800-721-0104 where they will be assisted by our tech support team 24×7.
Process for removing the AOL Username but not Primary Account
- In the first step the users have to visit to My Account, and sign in with their new username and password.
- The users are required to answer their Account Security Question and click on to “Continue.” option
- After that the users have to find out the screen name they want to remove in the Additional Screen Names box, and after that they can click on the red “X” to delete it and choose “Delete” option to confirm.
Remove Paid AOL Account
- Now here the users have to navigate to My Account and they have to sign in with their username and password.
- In next step they have to answer their Account Security Question and click on “Continue.” option
- In this step the users are required to select “I Already Have a High Speed Connection” and then click on “View Plans.”
- Here the users have to review their current paid subscription information, and then they have to select “Cancel My Billing” at the bottom of the screen.
- Now again they have to review the confirmation page and the offer to switch to a lower-cost plan. After that they can Select a reason for cancelling their service, and have to select “Cancel My Billing” to convert their AOL account to a free account.
- After the conversion in free account they have to navigate to My Account and sign in with their username and password.
- After the previous step the users are required to Answer their Account Security Question and then click on “Continue.” button
- In the next step the users have to select “I Already Have a High Speed Connection” and then they have to click on “View Plans.”
- After reviewing their current subscription information, they have to choose “Cancel” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Now again they have to read the notices about the effect of canceling their AOL subscription. After reviewing they have to select a reason for canceling, and then they have to click “Cancel AOL” to permanently remove their account.
We had seen that the users can resolve the issues by just following the instruction as we had described step by step. One thing users have to keep in mind that they are required to follow the instructions very strictly and if in any case they face some technical errors while following the instructions then they can have assistance through AOL Email Customer Care Number +1-800-721-0104